2016-17 School Year
School Hours for 2016-17:
Gr. K-5: 9:05-3:35 p.m.
Office Hours during August: 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Transportation: If your child is delayed coming home on the bus, please call our Bus Company: Metropolitan Transportation Network – 763-571-1541.
Welcome to Wilshire Park! Our staff looks forward to working with you as partners to foster a community of highly successful learners. I hope you take advantage of many opportunities to be involved in your child’s learning. If you ever have questions or comments, please contact me.
Kari Page, Principal
- Welcome letter from Principal Page 2016-17 (pdf)
- 2016-17 School District Calendar (pdf)
- Wilshire Park Calendar Highlights (pdf)
- 2016-17 School Supply List - revised 7.2016 (pdf)
- Sign-off sheet for reading WP Family Handbook and Overview of Student Rights/Responsibilities (pdf)
- 2016-17 Wilshire Park Family Handbook (100 pages/pdf)
- Overview of Student Rights and Responsibilities 2016-17 (35 pages/pdf)
- January 2017 Lunch Menu (pdf)
- Breakfast Menu for 2016-17 (pdf)
- Free/Reduced Lunch Application form for 2016-17 (pdf)
- Free/Reduced Lunch Application form for 2016-17 (Spanish) (pdf)
Sign up to Volunteer at School:
- Volunteer Info & Sign-up for 2016-17 - Print pdf document and bring to school (must have volunteer form on file to chaperone field trips)
Wilshire Park Parents Association (WPPA) Information:
- WPPA Fall Giving Campaign Info (pdf)
- WPPA Volunteer Contact Form: Click to Sign up and stay connected!
- WPPA Mission and Top Items Funded (pdf)
Order a 2016-17 Wilshire Park Yearbook now through Sept. 30, 2016 for best price
- 2016-17 Online Yearbook Order Info - Orders due in school office no later than Jan. 27, 2017 (pdf)
Bus Transportation: Any student needing bus transportation must be registered to ride the bus. Please complete Transportation Form (below) and submit to school office.
- Nourish 282 Info