2016-17 School Year
School Hours for 2016-17:
Gr. K-5: 9:05-3:35 p.m.
Office Hours during the school year: 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Will your child be absent from school for three or more days (family vacation, etc.)? Please complete the "Request for Special Absence" form and submit it to the school office.
Transportation: If your child is delayed coming home on the bus, please call our Bus Company: Metropolitan Transportation Network – 763-571-1541.
Welcome to Wilshire Park! Our staff looks forward to working with you as partners to foster a community of highly successful learners. I hope you take advantage of many opportunities to be involved in your child’s learning. If you ever have questions or comments, please contact me.
Kari Page, Principal
- Welcome letter from Principal Page 2016-17 (pdf)
- 2016-17 School District Calendar (pdf)
- Wilshire Park Calendar Highlights (pdf)
- 2016-17 School Supply List - revised 7.2016 (pdf)
- Sign-off sheet for reading WP Family Handbook and Overview of Student Rights/Responsibilities (pdf)
- 2016-17 Wilshire Park Family Handbook (100 pages/pdf)
- Overview of Student Rights and Responsibilities 2016-17 (35 pages/pdf)
- February 2017 Lunch Menu (pdf)
- Breakfast Menu for 2016-17 revised 1/24/2017 (pdf)
- Free/Reduced Lunch Application form for 2016-17 (pdf)
- Free/Reduced Lunch Application form for 2016-17 (Spanish) (pdf)
Sign up to Volunteer at School:
- Volunteer Info & Sign-up for 2016-17 - Print pdf document and bring to school (must have volunteer form on file to chaperone field trips)
Wilshire Park Parents Association (WPPA) Information:
- WPPA Fall Giving Campaign Info (pdf)
- WPPA Volunteer Contact Form: Click to Sign up and stay connected!
- WPPA Mission and Top Items Funded (pdf)
Order a 2016-17 Wilshire Park Yearbook now through January 27, 2017 for best price
- 2016-17 Online Yearbook Order Info - Orders due in school office no later than Jan. 27, 2017 (pdf)
Bus Transportation: Any student needing bus transportation must be registered to ride the bus. Please complete Transportation Form (below) and submit to school office.
- Nourish 282 Info