Children are our future. What is ours will one day be theirs. For these reasons, a child's education is the greatest gift he or she may receive. You too can take part in this education by volunteering your time at Wilshire Park Elementary School. Old and young, women and men, anyone can help prepare the youth of today for the challenges of tomorrow. Your reward is shaping the joys of a child's learning experience, a memorable moment for both the child and you.
Volunteering is an opportunity to:
- Experience the satisfaction of helping others.
- Grow personally.
- Develop new skills or maintain already developed skills.
- Meet people and make new friends.
- Achieve experience for future jobs or academic reference.
- Show your children your interest in their school life.
- Exhibit your belief that education is a partnership between home and school.
- Share your time and talents
- Invest in the future of our youth with the commitment of your time.
- Live your belief that learning is a lifelong process.
Jolene Hodson, Volunteer Coordinator at 612.706.1267 or email firstname.lastname@example.org